Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This is a week where the NFL Network is needed. The NFL Scouting Combine. I've had the NFL Network the last three years and watched it religiously. Now I feel like I did after I watched the Godfather 3, empty, disconsolate, morbid.

NBA 2k9 is the best sports game I've ever played, just edging out NCAA Football 2004. This is not up for debate.

I am not sold on Michael Crabtree, not at all. Limited route runner, not explosive out of cuts, questionable long speed. Where's the upside? Isn't this D.J. Hackett with broader shoulders? Not worth a top 5 pick, with that said, if the Hawks get him, I understand, you have to at this point, they need somebody to draw the coverage off the other guys, I'd prefer somebody on the line, thats where you win games. You can take 99% of the wr's that ever played out of the game, the line is a crucial part to every play. And not Andre Smith either, the Seahawks need someone that doesn't get murdered on the edge in pass protection, the Seahawks play 6 games against 3-4 teams next year, 6 games of linebackers screaming off the edge. Sorry Andre Smith, you're not my guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment